Verified Reviewer

On 7/5/23 i placed an order before I read the bad reviews about this company. Not less than 20 minutes after placing the order, I emailed to cancel.

No response. Finally, after 2 or 3 days someone emailed and say they are not getting my emails but yet they say it was too late to cancel the order because it was getting ready to be shipped, and if I didn't want the order when I receive it let her know, and she will send instructions on how to return it. Which is so bizarre! So I emailed 4or 5 times asking for instructions to return the order.

Guess what? Nothing. No response! Been emailing them for 4 days now since I receive the order.

YOUR REQUEST HAVE BEEN RECEIVED SOMEONE WILL CONTACT YOU SOON is what I'm getting whenever I email them.so I guess they will continue to ignore me until It's too late to return and get a refund.

SCAM SCAM SCAM!!! And something needs to be done about them!!!

User's recommendation: Please Please Please DON'T ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!!

Planet Shopper Cons: Bad reviews.

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Planet Shopper Reviews